No products in your basket.
MadeMakers.com (“MadeMakers” or “we”) take your privacy very seriously. MadeMakers knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. By visiting MadeMakers.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Information Collected by MadeMakers:
• Information Provided by You: When MadeMakers collects Personally Identifiable Information from you it is because you are voluntarily submitting registration requirements to us in order to register as a member of MadeMakers. You are required to provide information such as your name, email address, password, gender and date of birth. This information is used to set up your personal profile. As part of your personal profile, you may choose to submit additional information such as your hobbies and interests and other content, such as photos, music, videos, etc. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take full advantage of many of our features. Your date of birth allows us to show you age-appropriate content and advertisements.
Your computer uses IP addresses every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Our Web servers may be configured to automatically collect IP addresses in our logs. We also may record your IP address if you sign up for an account.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies:
• “Cookies” are small bits of information that are stored in separate files within your computer’s Internet browser. Cookies remember information about your activities on a website or other platform. For example, cookies can store your session for easy sign-in to a website or other platform you have previously visited. They enable us to make your use of the MadeMakers Services more enjoyable.
• “Flash cookies” In addition to the above cookies, we use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as ”flash cookies,” in connection with the MadeMakers Services, including the video player. These cookies are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content, including advertisements that we serve, on our website. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store data more complex than simple text. By themselves, they cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. Please note that disabling flash cookies may interfere with the performance and features of the video player.
• “Web beacons” We also may use services that collect data remotely by using so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”), which can be embedded in content and advertising on the MadeMakers Services, in an email message, or on a third party’s website or other platform. A Pixel Tag is a small string of code that provides a way for us to deliver a small graphic image (usually invisible) on a web page or in an email. Pixel Tags can recognize certain types of information on your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Pixel Tag, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Pixel Tag was viewed. We may use Pixel Tags to improve your MadeMakers experience, including to provide you with content customized to your interests.
Use and Disclosure of Information:
Information about our members is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling, trading or renting it to others. We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide. For example, we may use the information we receive about you as follows:
• Information that you voluntarily make public, including by making it a part of your seller profile or posting it in a review or discussion on the MadeMakers Services, will be shared with other MadeMakers users.
• If you have consented to receive promotional materials (e.g., newsletters) or notifications from MadeMakers, we may periodically use your email address to send you such materials.
• MadeMakers may share your personally identifiable information with those who help us manage MadeMakers services’. MadeMakers employees, agents and contractors must have a legitimate business reason to obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
• MadeMakers may use the information collected automatically, such as your IP address and information stored via cookies, to gather statistics about the number of people who visit MadeMakers and to customize MadeMakers content, layout and services. We may share this information with third parties to help us improve MadeMakers and better serve our users.
• Search engines may index the portion of a seller’s profile, including the Profile Information it contains that is publicly displayed.
Social Networking Sites:
MadeMakers enables you to connect with certain third-party social networking services through the MadeMakers Services. With your consent, we may share information about your activities on MadeMakers with those services and their users. This section provides information on this sharing.
• If you connect with one of these services, you will be able to publish information about your activities on the MadeMakers Services, such as your comments or the videos you watch. Please note that when you choose to publish your information from MadeMakers to social networking services, that information will be visible to users of those services, in accordance with applicable law and the privacy policies of those services. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the services’ privacy policies and privacy controls.
• In addition, if you visit MadeMakers while logged into one of these services, the third-party service provider may be able to identify you and to associate the technical information provided by your web browser with other information the service already has about you.
MadeMakers also may offer the MadeMakers Services on social networking websites and platforms. If you use the MadeMakers Services on a social networking website or platform, your MadeMakers profile information and information about your use of the MadeMakers Services will be shared with the social networking service and users of that service, in accordance with applicable law and the privacy policies of the services.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:
MadeMakers may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information stored by MadeMakers to these advertisers or third-party Web sites when you interact with or view a targeted advertisement.
Information Shared with Advertisers and Ad Networks. MadeMakers may share aggregate information with our advertisers so they can measure the effectiveness of advertisements viewed in connection with the MadeMakers Services. For example, we may tell advertisers the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement.
Users who post on MadeMakers, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave MadeMakers web site to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by MadeMakers web site.
Circumstances In Which MadeMakers May Release Information:
Other Parties When Required By Law or When Necessary to Protect Your Rights or Ours
• There may be instances when we may disclose your information without providing you with a choice when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order) or with requests of law enforcement authorities; to enforce or apply this Policy or MadeMakers other policies or agreements; to protect MadeMakers or our users’ rights, property, safety or security; to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of MadeMakers Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
• MadeMakers may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, if you notify us that you believe your legal rights have been violated by MadeMakers or another user of the MadeMakers Services, we may provide the information that you provide to us to others to the extent that we believe it is necessary to evaluate and respond to your complaint. For instance, if you submit a notice of copyright infringement to us, we may send a copy to the person or entity who uploaded, stored, or transmitted the material addressed by the communication.
• In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger and substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, your personally identifiable information generally is one of the transferred assets involved in the transaction.
Your Account Information:
Protecting the privacy of your account is your responsibility; We caution you not to share sensitive information with other users whom you do not know or place such information in your seller profile.
To maintain privacy it is important not to share your password with anyone. Selecting a longer password with a mix of letters and numbers makes it more difficult for others to guess your password. It is also helpful to change passwords on a regular basis.
Information You Can Access:
MadeMakers gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with MadeMakers for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Examples of information you can access easily:
• Personally Identifiable Information (includes name, e-mail, password, addresses, etc.)
Cancelling Your Account:
You always have the option to cancel your account at any time. Please note that, if you terminate your account, we may retain some information about you.
Those under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to use MadeMakers without the consent from their parent or legal guardian and are prohibited to register with MadeMakers and/or submit any personal information to us. MadeMakers does not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 18 who has not received permission to use our services. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 18 without permission, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us, and we will delete any such information.
Internet Awareness, Security and Confidentiality:
Whenever you voluntarily post personal information in public areas, like blogs, message boards and forums, this information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. MadeMakers recommends that you exercise discretion in deciding what information you disclose on the Internet.
The security of your personal information depends on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people.
MadeMakers uses industry standard technology designed to help keep your personal information safe. Despite these efforts, please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the MadeMakers Services but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. For example, we cannot control any illegal and/or unforeseen activity of other users that may allow them to get around the privacy or security settings on the MadeMakers website. Consequently, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which your personal information may be accessed by unauthorized persons.
We limit access to your personal information only to employees who we believe need to come into contact with that information in order to do their jobs in connection with the MadeMakers service.
If you become aware of any breach of data security or have any other questions about the security of our website, please use our contact page.
Your Comments or Concerns:
We welcome your feedback. If you have any comments or concerns about this Policy or would like to contact us for any reason, you may reach us via our contact page.